List of Herbal Products (Ayurvedic) Manufacturers for Multi-Level Marketing Companies:
Herbal Products: Herbal products are medicines and supplements which are derived from plants, herbs and its extract. These are used as a supplement to improve health and well being. Herbal products are also used for therapeutic purpose. Herbal products are used in form of capsules, tablets, syrup, powder, sachet form, cream, gel etc.
Herbal products contain herbs and herbs extract which provides a particular effect at our body and body system. Herbal products are thought to be side effect free as these are derived from natural sources.
Herbal are important products for any MLM company. Big players of MLM are introducing herbal and ayurvedic products in its product range to get benefits of emerging market of herbal products. Herbal supplements for immunity and herbal cosmetic preparation has big scope in market.
For manufacturing herbal products with marketed by with own name, you need to take only GSTIN. You have to get manufactured your product at third party/contract manufacturing basis. Read complete process of third party/Contract manufacturing here
Here we are going to discuss about few top/best manufacturers of Herbal products manufacturer in India:
Elzac Herbal India: Elzac Herbals is a well known and trusted name in Ayurvedic and Herbal market. Elzac Herbals provide best services along with best natural Ayurvedic Products
V.P.O. Gheer, Distt Karnal-132023(Haryana)
Few more Food and Dietary (Health) Supplement manufacturers are
- K R Laboratories
- Zynica Life Sciences
- Cazle Ayurveda
- Sukhija Ayurvedic Pharmacy
- Vatson Remedies
Process of manufacturing your own Brand:
- Choose Third Party Manufacturer
- Contact them
- Ask for minimum order quantity (MOQ) manufactured by manufacturer at third party/contract manufacturing basis.
- Send quotation of products (with ingredient) and packaging requirement you want to manufacture
- Receive rate and finalize packaging material design and packaging material
- Place order and deposit initial payment (mutual agreed term & conditions)
- It takes nearly 20-30 days time in manufacturing process including time in packaging material manufacturing
- Receive proforma invoice. Clear remaining payment
- Products will be dispatched to your location
- Receive product and start working